|Skype Group Chat (Players)||:||https://join.skype.com/Z8RCOjckTUQP [ *** Best way to reach us! *** ]|
|Skype Group Chat (Organizers)||:||https://join.skype.com/YdCaigquYkLg [ *** Best way to reach us! *** ]|
- Create a player account using your FIDE, USCF or CFC ID here.
- Our internal database will associate all your chess ID's (FIDE, USCF and/or CFC, if you have) together.
- You can also create an easy to remember handle (Panda, Bear, or Stockfish, as you like) as username after log in here.
- You can then use any of your unforgettable chess ID's (FIDE, USCF or CFC) or your handle as your username to log in.
- Contact us by email or Skype if you run into account issues.
- You will need to provide a valid email address to register.
- The email needs to be confirmed before you can log in.
- Players from the same family can use the same email for registration.
- We highly recommend Gmail as it works best with our email delivery system.
- We ask you to provide a phone number but we do not validate it.
- We do NOT collect any other personal information such as addresses, date of birth etc.
- We will use your publicly available information (name, title, rating etc) to assist event registration.
- Your email and phone number will be visible to the organizers of the events you registered.
- Your may also receive marketing emails from organizers.
Why NA Chess Hub?
For OrganizersRegistration and onboarding
- Please follow the Organizer's Manual to register and onboard to NA Chess Hub.
- Contact us on Skype to have your organizer account verified. We provide free support to get you started.
- We will provide monthly trainings for organizers on Zoom to teach you the basic and advanced operations.
- We are online most of the time to help you solve technical issues you may encounter.
- Join the Skype Organizer's group to get help or sharing your experience with others.
Why NA Chess Hub?
- An organizer account needs to be manually verified with NA Chess Hub through Skype or Zoom video call before it can publish events.
- If the organizer update any information, the account needs to be re-verified.
- Organizer account verification guarantee no malicious account takeover and protect players from registering fraudulent events.
- Events management delegation
- Organizers can create event delegations for TD's' or arbiters to manage specific events.
- With delegations, organizers can give control of specific events to TD's or arbiters without sharing the organizer account password (Password sharing is a very dangerous security practice).
- TLS and Encryption
- TLS/HTTPS is used, no clear text transmissions.
- Organizer secrets are encrypted before saved to database.
- Full self serviced event management and direct pay
- Once fully onboarded, you can manage your event life cycle without any manual intervention from NA Chess Hub.
- If you onboarded to use PayPal to receive payment, you will be paid directly from the players once they finish registration and payment.
- Affordable service fees and top notch support
- Organizer can use NA Chess Hub free of charge for the first year.
- We charge very reasonable and affordable service fees afterwards. Contact us for details.
- Organizers can reach us on Skype for support and we are online most of the time.
- We will fix bug and implement reasonable features for free.
- Seamless integration with SwissSys
- NA Chess Hub will generate SwissSys tournament files for each event.
- The generated SwissSys file will include all bye requests and you can start pairing within a few minutes.
- You can upload pairing and standing information from SwissSys to NA Chess Hub by one click.
- You can update game results real-time by one-click.
- We work closely with SwissSys developers to fix bugs and implement more features to improve the productivity of event arbiters and organizers.
- Seamless integration with MetaDB - great convenience for your players
- Direct links to MetaDB will be provided for each player on the roster and pairing page.
- Players can download opponents game by one-click and save time for opening preparation.
- Advanced events management
- Support weekly events with automatic event state changes.
- Support play up sections to limit the number of play ups.
- Support granular entry fee management.
- Support charity events with additional donations.
- Support event control delegations without password sharing.
- Support check-in to deliver important messages to players.
- Support message from players to organizers.
- Support message from organizers to players.
- Event cloning - one click to generate a new event with all sections, entry fee and delegation reserved.
- Organizer can prevent players whose membership will expire before event ends from registering.
- Support chess.com and lichess.org online events registration.
- Membership management
- Support public and private membership offerings.
- Support entry fee discount policies or free events for members.
- Email Marketing
- You can create player list on NA Chess Hub and send marketing emails to the players in the list.
- You can email players that subscribe to your organizer account to promote your event.
- You can ban some players if they don't follow your rules.
Event time and statusA event has 3 important time points.
- Start Time: when the event starts. It is usually the beginning of the first round or first lesson.
- End Time: when the event ends. It is usually the ending of the last round of last lessons.
- Registration Deadline: when the registration closes. For a tournament, it is usually earlier than the first round. For a group lesson, it is usually earlier than the last lesson.
- Draft: a new created event is Draft by default. A Draft event is invisible to players.
- Published: the Organizer publish a Draft event into Published status. A Published event is visible to players and accepts registration.
- Registering: a event has one or more registrations.
- Registration Closed: Registration Deadline has passed. Players can not register, but Organizer can register a player.
- Playing: Start Time has passed. Players can not register, but Organizer can register a player.
- Completed: End Time has passed. The event has ended.
Weekly eventA weekly event repeats several weeks on the same weekday(s). It has several important concepts.
- First Start Time: when the event starts in the first week. It is usually the beginning of the first round.
- First End Time: when the event ends in the first week. It is usually the ending of the last round of the first week.
- First Registration Deadline: when the registration closes in the first week.
- Occurrences: how many weeks the event lasts.
ExampleA week event has play time from 6 PM to 10 PM on Monday, and closes registration one hour before play. It lasts 4 weeks.
- Play time
- Monday, May 29, 2023 6:00 PM ~ Monday, May 29, 2023 10:00 PM
- Monday, June 5, 2023 6:00 PM ~ Monday, June 5, 2023 10:00 PM
- Monday, June 12, 2023 6:00 PM ~ Monday, June 12, 2023 10:00 PM
- Monday, June 19, 2023 6:00 PM ~ Monday, June 19, 2023 10:00 PM
- Registration closes
- Monday, May 29, 2023 5:00 PM
- Monday, June 5, 2023 5:00 PM
- Monday, June 12, 2023 5:00 PM
- Monday, June 19, 2023 5:00 PM
- Registration reopens
- Monday, May 29, 2023 10:00 PM
- Monday, June 5, 2023 10:00 PM
- Monday, June 12, 2023 10:00 PM